Danny Warner – CEO
Danny has a broad range of experience in business operations, identifying and forming strategic alliances and partnerships, shaping future opportunities and turning around distressed businesses. Prior to starting Choice Recovery, Danny served in a variety of senior leadership positions. In these capacities, Danny delivered significant results and implemented multiple new business initiatives and business turnarounds. Some of his roles have included:
– President of Mediconnect Global and Mediconnect’s offshore operations.
– Executive Vice President of Business Development for Klever Marketing, Inc.,
– Founder and President of WO Investing, Inc.,
– Vice President of Operations and Vice President of Sales for PerfectPractice,
– Director of Business Development for FreePort.com
– Strategy Consultant with The Monitor Company.
Danny’s favorite work experience was working as a trail walker and counselor with troubled teens at the Anasazi Foundation. In this capacity he had the opportunity to work closely with teenagers who where dealing with negative situations in their lives, and teach them the tools necessary to make significant changes.
Danny holds a Bachelor’s degree in Economics and History from Brigham Young University and lives with his wife and two young boys. He enjoys animals, the outdoors, soccer, tennis, skiing, and spending time with his family.